Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mother of the Year? Me? Really?

For some strange reason last week William decided to watch Blues Clues again...something that he has not done in quite some while.  Will loves TV and the computer....and Youtube naturally gives you that combination.  Today, while I was getting dressed, he asked me if he could use my computer.  Of course I said yes....A little while later I walked in on him watching this!  And apparantly he had seen it before because he said, "mom, you have to see it when Blue shoots herself, it is Sooooo funny"....disturbed?  yep!  Mother of the Year? Not So Much...

WOW~

4 comments:

Happy Campers said...

HAhahahahhahahaha....that's hillarious he found that...

Mom, what's "doing coke off a hooker's ass mean"?

Texasholly said...

Holy crap that is funny.

Anonymous said...

yes, that is!!! ha.....

my so-called life said...

That bad part is when the guy said the "bad" words, Will just looked at me and shrugged his shoulders! How do they know the bad words? Are we just born knowing?